ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Feb 17, 2010

WONDERING BOUT FUTURE(=.=)

.
WONDER WHY???

recently i think about my future.
wonder what will i do in future...

programmer???
maybe but i  will think it twice because i havent really fall in love with all programming language..
i love c,c++and vb
my study also a more focusing to programming..
its suppose to make me become programmer..
haha..but IT is big field..
got many things can do..

technician ???
i like this work...but i hard to be technician especially when u a girl..
most people will think its maybe hard for a girl..
especially men..haiz..

designer??/
i love graphic but also hate it for a certain sometime..
especially when idea is runing away from me..
but my friends always said
that when i do any graphic or designing something..
i will ignore the world...
they will never disturb or ask me during that time..
because i will be in bad mood..
hahaha.

businesswomen??
i love money.....
everyone love money...
i love become bos..
hahaha..
maybe i will setup my own company after finnish study ..
maybe after i take degree..

i hope i will my real interest..
but its good to be flexible person..

like 7 eleven..
many thing in 1 shop..hahaha..

this example of programmer life

                                                   this i got from some web site(^_^)


.




1 comments:

♥ Miss Happy ♥ said...

Dear Hazwani,
I want to b businesswoman XD
haha...hw r u recently??
Hehe..link ya..

Lots of love from,
Kho Elaine

Post a Comment