ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Feb 10, 2010

CaMeRa (^_^) what ColoUr should i choose???

I want to buy new camera ...
i already made my mind to buy OLYMPUS FE-4010 ..(dont know if last minute change mind :P)
BUT i cant make a decision ..
what colour to choose..
this model got 3 type of colour..
They are Dark Gray / Pearl White / Magenta

please leave ur comment to  give opinion about What Color Should I pick..??
here is the picture of this model..

pearl white


Dark gray

Magenta
 i cant find the back view of this color..


help me ..give ur opinion k..

2 comments:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

merah merah !~~

hazwani said...

i see the real colour ady..the white colour is so ugly..diffrent for picture..

red 1 so nice...

what camera u using now??

Post a Comment