ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Jan 28, 2010

thanks daddy

yesterday
i forgot to bring my laptop charger..

lol..my batery is dead ady

I GOT A WORK TO DO(>_<)" my work finnish ady but need to do quality check today..

i feel so sad lo.

i call my mom to ask if my brother can send it to me..
but my mom said "brother at school la ..afternoon only can send to you"

im call my dad,my that say" da want go check car first..then only can send to it"

i worried if my dad will send it late..

because i need to do quality check asap.

i tell my bos about my laptop and ask her if she can give me borrow for awhile..

she give me permision..then i take my pendrive and start over my work from beginning..

so many to do..lol..

but hour later my dad arrive at office..

fuh...i glad my dad came early...

if not i will wasting my time do that work again
(^_^) LOVE U DADDY

...



0 comments:

Post a Comment