ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Jan 24, 2010

outing 13/12/2009(SUNDAY)

That day is one of my precious memory in my life.
maybe its just outing but its mean lot to me..

for a long time don't see them ady..
planning outing with them so many time ady..
but we all busy ,..its take time to find right moment..

13/12/2009 is a suitable day for 4 of us...
that day the girls that joining that outing is me, terumi, elaine and our sweet junior shuea li

we meet up at leisure mall at 12.30 pm..
focus for the outing is watching movie..
what movie??
anything also can leh..we don't exactly focus of any movie to watch ...
first time i do that lo..

after some disscussion we agree to watch princess and the frog..
although shuea li have seen it before...
but she say its ok to watch it agains.

before movie..we eat some desert at secret recipe..
i love their cake...so delicious(>_<)yummy..
we talking almost 2 hours there... hahahaha...
after finish movie..walk around a bit..take picture, window shopping for me,,
after that shuae li and mimi go home ady lo... l
eft me and elaine.. accompany elaine for a while at mc donaldand have chat a bit...
then elaine go meet up her parents at restoran in front speedy ..
i call my brother to pick me up...waiting again(>_<)" but any way
..that day is a nice day,..
and can't wait to meet u guys again


ITS YUMMY



ME,ELAINE AND SHUEA LI





ME,MIMI AND ELAINE


MIMI AND SHUEA LI

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE ELAINE.
HOPE WILL SEE U ALL SOON.

2 comments:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

ini seribu tahun yang lalu.. haha
gud gud keep it up

hazwani said...

thanks...wonder when we should go out again??
cant wait(^_^)

Post a Comment