ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Jun 10, 2010

last day................

today is last day in doing my practical here,,,,

erm...
5 month i doing my practical here...

many thing is happening in 5 month..
i meet new people with difference personality..

i learn many new thing here...
i improve myself..
i become more confident on my self,..
i love the environment here..

im so happy meet them..
especially my bos...
she so kind...
she help me a lot...

i really appreciate for all she have done for me..

i really  glad she become my bos...

i can't imagine other person become my bos.
what will happen??
i can't be so sure...
thanks bos..u are the best bos that i had..

i often hear my friends talk about their bos...
just pity who got not really god bos...
i just can ask them to be patient...
because we doing practical so..
we have to learn how to fit in the organization..

i will leave ib with all the memory in my life..
i will remember u all...
that is my promise...

i will not forget what u have done for me..
someday i hope i can do something,,
to repay all your kindness..
love u all

0 comments:

Post a Comment