ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe

ReVoLuTioN iN mY LiFe
my picture until now

Apr 6, 2010

MY LiFe..

almost 3 month im practical at istana budaya ady..
only 2 month yet,,until i finish my practical..

many thing that i learn here so far...
about office enviroment...
about management here,,,
about staff here...

many thing that i observe here..

its fun to practical here..
i got to know the many kind person here...t

they are so kind...i glad that i have meet them here...
love u all...

until now
i still waiting for my lecture to come ..
wonder when leh..
i cant wait exactly but at the same i feel so  nervous

hehehe...
i also worried about my report book ....
i need to complete is before jun..
maybe u think still got many time..
but u are wrong..
the report have 180 pages...
so many leh......

my report progress i can say ookokok la..
hahaha but lately i lazy to do it..

i think i will fiinnish it before practical finish.
but sometime i have doubt about it...
HAiz..
really hope that my laziness will go way so i can finnish it..
then i can just relax and prepare for interview session when practical finnish..


GAMBATEH HAZWANI,,,,,,
U CAN DO IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment